AdvocacyProductions’ online training tools are slated to be launched in 2016. This ambitious e-learning project aims to create a learning tool that allows « advocacy », in humanitarian, development and social contexts, to be developed and disseminated to people anywhere in the world, but particularly to front-line humanitarian staff. This effort aims to increase advocacy output globally in tandem with resources from donor agencies who increasingly emphasise the importance of local capacity-building measures.
The subject of Advocacy will be underscored by other related subject areas, including:
- International Law
- Participatory Action Research (PAR)
- Information Technology and Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Information Management
- Project Management
This educational platform can be applied in three different ways:
- E-Learning mode: student working independently
- Blended mode – individual: with supervision and possibly extended to individual coaching sessions
- Blended mode – group: supervision, coaching and group interaction
- Training of Trainers (ToT) mode: to bring into being a new generation of advocacy trainers.